If you’re like me and you use Citrix products and have been looking forward to trying the Citrix Receiver for the iPad then you might have the same issue I did. I have always used a Windows client when using the Receiver or Online Plug-in. Well…it turns out that the Receiver on the iPad doesn’t like it when you are using a GoDaddy certificate and don’t have the intermediate certificate on the Access Gateway. So…if you’re getting an error “you have not chosen to trust go daddy secure certification authority” what you need to do is link the intermediate certificate to the certificate you’re handing out. Follow the link below, it will work for Netscaler and Access Gateway.
Certificate error using Citrix Receiver on the iPad
Subscribe and Connect with Us!
- Joining Active Directory Data with SQL Server Data: Cannot fetch a row from OLE DB provider “YourProvider” for linked server “YourLinkedServer” June 8, 2011
- Windows Active Directory Cached User Credentials June 9, 2011
- How Active Directory Calculates Account Password Expiration Dates April 21, 2011
- Office 365 and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express July 8, 2011
- Office 365 and BlackBerry Calendar Synchronization: A Replacement for BlackBerry Enterprise Server Functionality July 7, 2011
- Understand the Difference Between a Password Reset and Password Change in Active Directory January 31, 2013
- HTTP Redirect Problems in IIS 7 and 7.5 January 9, 2013
- Big Banking in America December 28, 2012
- WordPress Error Logging into Admin Page: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent December 27, 2012
- Retrieve Active Directory Group Membership Information using PowerShell December 26, 2012
- Jim: I actually just also found this: http://technet.m...
- Jason Cox: Yes, our engineers can tell you from experience th...
- Jim: Thanks Jason, those links are very helpful. It lo...
- Jason Cox: Active Directory doesn't actually store the passw...
- Jim: Is there a way to command AD to expire the passwor...
Active Directory Active Directory Attributes active directory groups Active Directory Reporting active directory self service Active Directory Users and Computers AD ADSI ADUC asp.net asp.net mvc blackberry business philosophy cloud cmdlet connection string customer service development Exchange HTML IIS iis 7 iis 7.5 iisadmpwd LDAP micorsoft powershell Microsoft Microsoft Active Directory MVC mvc 3 office 365 password reset peoplepassword PeopleSearch PeopleUpdate Powershell Powershell script Search Active Directory self-service password reset update active directory web active directory windows 7 Windows 2008 windows server 2008 windows server 2008 R2